Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a report on some of your reasons you could have gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to think about.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will find that irrespective of how good a perception you might think it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject an idea that they agree would be profitable. Below are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may have also a full line of services not looking to add alot more.
2. Urge reviews for InventHelp food is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to find out their submission policy, and how to patent ideas they rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You did not have proper contact about your entry. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to track you alongside.)
6. Possess too many similar products and that market is flooded enough.
7. Your idea attracts a minimal niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Profits sheet never did WOW them and inventhelp inventions lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort through.
10. Your products has happened to be patented by someone else and tend not to want to ascertain if they can go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better what is already on the marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very well and don’t own a clue who competition is in the industry.
12. You sent a product that is precisely like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing in order to what will be coming out a year later.
14. They already have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. These have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with this Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down derived from that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype online and have a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, however they participate in a quick look up your patent they make it a point it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly after due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, truly was poorly written and also cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, meaning that they should be expecting very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they just don’t look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided to the line for the year or the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review and your item has never been in production or sold stores or online. So that they really do n’t want to go ahead and take risk becoming the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are simply a few for this reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take time to do your research and understand your market, your commit that market and do your part different yourself as marketable as is feasible.